Business Protocol and Etiquette
“Elegance comes from being as beautiful inside as outside.”
What will you learn in the business protocol?
15 basic tips for mastering business etiquette and protocol
Want to know more about Label and Protocol?
For companies, we have prepared trainings and webinars according to the company’s culture,
tailored only to its employees and representative staff.
For more information, please call or write to us!
“Man responds to courtesy like a wax to heat”
Overall, good business etiquette includes good manners and gratitude to others. If you follow these tips, you will be able to travel to any part of the world and ensure that you adhere to the minimum standards of business etiquette.
If you need to download a specific country and business label for ladies or gentlemen, including a dresscode, book a consultation or an online webinar.
WE SHOULD NOT DO:
- go to a meeting with an unshaven face
- never carry a cluttered briefcase with documents
- do not sit on a low sofa
- don’t say long answers
- do not shake hands over the desk, over other people
WE SHOULD DO:
- enter the room confidently and with a smile
- say the name of the person you are meeting
- gently rotate 45 degrees to release the tension
- use words effectively (positive)
- plan to leave
“Remember, everyone’s name sounds nice
and he is the most important thing for him! ”